Each DT member is required to do a minimum of:
- 1 blog post per week - you may choose to post twice per week (& receive a bigger kit to reflect this).
- You will also be expected to take part in setting challenges for visitors to the blog (by rota, once every 3-4 months) & to take part in challenges set by the other DT members.
- Post daily on our forum, organise swaps and other events & generally to help to build our online community.
- Promote the webstore through your personal blogs, message boards (where permitted) etc.
This is quite a commitment, so please do think carefully about whether you have the time & enthusiasm to take part before you apply. So, are you up for it?
If you'd like to be considered, please email scans or photographs of your submissions to us with ‘DT entry’ and your name in the subject line by midnight (BST) May 31st, 2008. Please keep your file sizes under 200kb.
- Create a total of 5 pieces to enter. Your collective works should cover at least 3 of the following categories to demonstrate your ability to work in various mediums.
- Layouts (any size)
- Mini Albums
- Home Décor
- Other Paper Crafts (art journals, ATCs etc.)
- Please give links to any blogs, public galleries, online resumes etc that you might have.
- What scrapbook/art-related message boards are you active on? What is your user name on each?
- Are you currently or have you ever been on a design team? Whose/when?
- Have you ever had designs published in the scrapbook industry? If so when/where?
- Have you ever/do you work at a local scrapbook store or craft chain store? If so when/where?
- Full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number
- Please also write a paragraph about why you’d like a place on this Design Team
- Come & join us on the forum – we want to get a real sense of who you are. We require all entrants to have a minimum 10 posts prior to the close of the DT call. Be sure to include your username for this forum in your application.
- Write a review for any product in our webstore – you will need a login account, which is free to create & no purchase is necessary.
As we are a small store with a limited budget, we can only accept entries from the UK/BFPO at this time (sorry!) UNLESS international applicants are happy to contribute the additional postal charges.
Questions?? Please post to the forum, where answers will also be posted.