- Donna Civelek from Crayford (Tuesday Draw Winner)
- Jane Watson from Plumstead (Wednesday Draw Winner)
- Mrs North from Darenth (Thursday Draw Winner)
- Lydia Pantelli from Bexley (Friday Draw Winner)
- Kalina Phillips from Dartford (Saturday Draw Winner)
You all win an A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA goody bag worth around £18.
More prizes too for ...
- Sarah Taylor from Sutton At Hone who's number was picked by this random number generator as the winner of the A Muse card making competition. You win a bag full of Yummy Ribbons, kindly donated by Strano Designs.
We also put together all the free draw entries from the week and picked one last winner. Congratulations to...
- Barbara Gorrod from Swanley. You win a set of 3 Marvy Matchables ink pads, kindly donated by Marvy Uchida.
I'd like to thank all the sponsors of A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA for providing so many excellent products & prizes to make our events a success. We all had soooo much fun that we can't wait to do it again next year!
And if you missed out, we still have some of the new A*Muse stamps & notecards in store. We also offer a telephone mail order service and if we don't have what you are looking for in stock, we will happily order in any of their designs for you. Why not check out the A*Muse website for images of all the current ranges (but you'll have to wait until the end of July for the newly launched products!!)