- Bi-Monthly kit - first issue due to dispatch to subscribers September 18th 2007
- Cost - £17.99 post free - first payment debited on/after 16th September 2007
- Contents - 5x7 clear stamp and a mini-newsletter with ideas on using it. The Sept. stamp will be Thinga-ma-jigs.
- How it works - Each month, the mini newsletter will give a preview of the next kit. You have the option to opt out of the next kit - by e-mailing or telephoning us by the end of the month. We will also preview the next kit on the blog - so if you have opted out of one issue, you will still be able to see what is coming in the next one. If you have not opted out of a kit, your payment will be processed and kit dispatched automatically. If you opt out of one kit, your next one will automatically be processed and dispatched unless you opt out again(by the end of that issue month).
- There is no minimum number of kits that you are required to take. However, if you opt out of three consecutive kits your subscription will end. You may still be able to purchase a kit from our webshop if we have any spare ones - but you will be required to pay our usual postal charges.
- Why subscribe? Your kit will be reserved for you, dispatched post free & will include a fabby newsletter full of cool projects and tips on how to use it. You will not have to risk missing out because we have sold out before you had a chance to order. These kits will NEVER be available anywhere else in the UK!
- How to subscribe - simply e-mail us & we'll send you a subscription form. Complete it & e-mail or post it back to us - it really is that easy!
Here's what they are saying about the first cool stamp set!
Thinga-ma-what? We couldn't decide what else to call these cool ampersands, brackets, asterisks and other punctuation marks! Whatever you call them, we think you'll love them as clear acrylic stamps-they add a stylish touch to cards, tags, scrapbook pages and other paper crafts. Simply peel your stamp off the backing sheet, place it on an acrylic holder, ink it up and stamp! Clean your stamp with a stamp cleaner, baby wipes or soap and water, then return it to the sheet, positioning it to match the printed image. (Please don't use acetone, bleach or any oil-based cleaner.) Our special acrylic won't yellow. Stamp sheet measures 5 1/2"x7". Images range in size from 1/2" to 3 1/2". Total of 33 stamps.